Saturday 26 October 2013

Panama City / Final Days In Central America

Hey, so it has been a long time from my previous blog, finding hard to spare the time lately to sit down and type / go through my photos.

From my last blog Basically Harry and I said goodbye to Tom, spending the following few days in Panama City just organising a few things we needed before our cruise, Harry had only decided to come on the cruise with me about 2 days before we left Panama. We spent some time with Ben the German, shopping around the city, i was totally blow away by the city, it so nice, trendy and clean, Harry an i ran a few times along the boardwalk by the ocean, it's really nice along there and busy. Ben was leaving for the sail to Colombia, so to send him off we made another trip back to our favourite Brazilian Grill, it was a real shame because i was really sick i had a bad bug and stomach pains, so i really didn't to take advantage of the amazing food again. The bug lasted around 3 days and was painful, one of the days it keeping me in bed all day. I spent a lot of money in Panama on things that i needed like clothes, hard drive for my photos, usb's and a few other things. 





Over all Central America was just absolutely epic, around every corner was just another surprise with it's vast variety of landscapes, every country just blew me away, not to mention all of the amazing people i have met along my journey so far. Central America done, now for Chapter 2 of my dream story.........

No comments:

Post a Comment